MAY 11-13, 2022
We're in SEOUL
BIO KOREA has been held every year since 2006 and serves as a business platform for international biohealth companies. Sponsored by the Ministry of Health and Welfare, BIO KOREA is a place of practical business correspondence as well as international information and technology exchange, invigorating the biohealth industry.
Turgut PHARMACEUTICALS, Inc. SINCE 1959.
THE VISION OF THE VERY FIRST DAY, THE DESERVED PRIDE OF TODAY.
Turgut Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a Turkish pharmaceutical company engaging in developing, manufacturing, and commercializing biotechnological drugs as well as commercializing high technology small molecules.
Turgut Pharmaceuticals was established in 1959 as Fako Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and had been one of the leaders of the pharmaceutical industry in Turkey for more than sixty years.
In 2006, the company was restructured under the name of Turgut Pharmaceuticals Group and started the biotechnology investment in 2014 via establishing the Turgut Biotechnology Group.
The company currently has biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities in Gebze, near Istanbul.
- LICENSE AGREEMENT WITH DAIICHI PHARMACEUTICALS.
- LICENSE AGREEMENT WITH RECORDATI
LICENSE AND CO-MARKETING AGREEMENT WITH GLAXO FOR DUNCAN FLOCKHART PRODUCTS
TRADE AGREEMENT WITH ALCO CHEMICALS (GENSIA-SICOR)
THE GROUP ALSO HAVE ONGOING INVESTMENTS IN REAL ESTATE, PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT AND LOGISTICS.
TURGUT PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
To look to the future with hope...
The currently established R&D Laboratory of Turgut İlaçları A.Ş. is the first R&D laboratory in Turkey to have a research and development license approved by the Ministry of Health to develop biosimilar products.
Our Bioethical Principles
Our bioethical principles set the limits of our behavior patterns in accordance with the bioethical norms that guide all our activities. In this context, as Turgut Pharmaceuticals
– We act in accordance with national and international regulations in the field of bioethics in all our activities,
– We act with respect to nature, people and animals in the research, development and production processes of our biotechnological products,
– We adopt full compliance with universal bioethical norms in the procurement of human and animal cells, gene and stem cell studies,
– We cooperate with institutions and authorities that will guide us in compliance with bioethical norms in research, human and animal experiments and environmental issues.